All pictures unless otherwise specified are copyrighted © True Biker Spirit.
If you use one of the pictures please credit it with:
© True Biker Spirit and the link www.truebikerspirit.com in the immediate vicinity of the image.
We do allow the use of our pictures in two ways:
Creative commons license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0):
you are free:
to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Read the license at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Commercial license to copyright
« Commercial Use » regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on the contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by True Biker Spirit. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. Our fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution Size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.